Friday, May 14, 2010

Bitchy

Man, I've been bitchy lately. It's weird, I'm not used to it.
But, it's kind of nice. I usually hold everything in, I don't like to be rude or anything like that.
The people who've been getting the worst of it have been homeless people. Oh wait - the shelter impaired. Whatever.
When I'm in a bitchy mood, the thing that sets me off is people on the side of the road... with their signs.
Normally I just ignore them.
But not when I'm bitchy.
When I see someone with a sign that says "Anything will help." I roll up, I stop. I don't even care if the light is green.
I roll down my window and say, "Oh, anything will help? How about these guest passes to the gym? Want 'em? I'm not using them. How about a gift card to game stop? Want to buy a game for your cardboard box 360?"
and then I drive away.

No comments:

Post a Comment